The Digital Marketing Developer will be responsible for deploying core aspects of our marketing campaigns and is responsible for the development, design, creation, and implementation of digital marketing programs to support a broad range of campaigns aimed at driving expansion and growth. This role will enable our marketing team to efficiently deliver the most relevant content to the right audience through the right channel.
This position will provide dedicated support to our Quality Systems business, to ensure that digital channels are an integrated and optimized part of the marketing mix and that the objectives of channel preference are delivered upon. As a key role to drive demand generation and leads, this individual should stay up to date on new trends and current best practices of email marketing and web design and apply them to the execution of our campaigns.
The ideal candidate will need proficiency in modern content management and marketing automation systems. Additional experience with paid media channels, advertising strategies, marketing dashboards, and data analysis is preferred. This position is focused on Demand Generation efforts and will be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of digital marketing programs in support of business objectives, including email marketing, B2B content marketing, web, SEO, SEM, social media (paid and organic), and eCommerce. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, a self-starter, a creative thinker, analytical, deadline-driven, and constantly looking for new opportunities to improve performance and operational efficacy of our marketing programs. This position works with cross-functional teams including Product Managers, Content Writers, Designers, UX/UI, Web Developers, Customer Experience, Regional Marketing teams as well as work collaboratively with external website resources including developers, web designers, SEO firms, advertising agencies.
• Execute email campaigns, social media, display advertising, build web pages and landing pages
• Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deployment of one-time and dynamic content-driven campaigns
• Work on promotional calendar strategy, building campaign assets
• Create and maintain digital performance reports for marketing programs/campaigns, across all demand generation channels and use analytics to inform campaign decisions for continuous improvement
• Execute A/B tests in customer engagement platform and review data insights to decipher best practices for audience segments and channel overall
• Ensure use of best practices and compliance around permission-based marketing, privacy, spam regulation (CAN/SPAM/GDPR), and deliverability
• Perform quality assurance and testing on required functionality and ensure adherence to company and regulatory requirements and guidelines
• Quickly identify causes and solutions to issues or unexpected results through analysis. Troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, and other aspects of campaign execution and web performance as required
• Stay current and knowledgeable on new developments, trends, and technologies in the email and digital marketing space
• Bachelor’s degree in Web Design or Computer Science or equivalent professional experience in Digital Marketing
• 5+ years of experience working in front-end web development
• Experience working with Product Managers to translate their ideas and copy into email campaigns, social posts, and fully integrated campaigns is a plus
• Comprehensive understanding of high traffic marketing websites
• Fluent with modern, headless CMS systems and working knowledge of DNN and Drupal (a plus) and proficient with building responsive web interfaces (RWD)
• An eye for design and composition
• Working knowledge of large-scale marketing automation software (from front-end to back-end) and experience with Marketo (a plus)
• Working knowledge of CRM systems (SFDC a plus)
• Ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team
• Strong analytical and excel skills with the ability to quickly isolate data and insights
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, with competing priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Must be detail oriented with the ability to identify and resolve issues.
• Ability to adjust/prioritize on short notice.
• Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Technical Support Consultant II (Life Sciences)||2021-26449||Benicia||California||United States||Benicia, California, United States||Customer Care||Bio-Rad’s award-winning Technical Support Group has a challenging career opportunity for a talented and highly-motivated individual who would like to apply their scientific background and technical skills to support Bio-Rad’s Life Science internal...|
|Technical Support Manager||2021-26432||Redmond||Washington||United States||Redmond, Washington, United States||Technical/Product Support||The Technical Support Manager manages Technical Support Advisors & Technical Support Representatives,Technical Support Trainers, as well as all related support staff to achieve performance, expense, and customersatisfaction objectives.Determin...|
|Research Associate I - Temp||2021-26413||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Research||Bio-Rad Laboratiories is seeking a Research Associate to join Reagents R&D in the Life Science Group to support antibody validation. This is a temporary (short term) part time position. Responsibilities The successful candidate will perform We...|
|Receptionist - Temp||2021-26331||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Administrative||Responsibilities Greet all visitors in a professional manner and assist them in contacting employee Help montior/maintain employee temperature screening check point Confirming visitor/vendor vaccations status Answer and direct phone calls Respond ...|
|Legal Operations Financial Analyst||2021-26430||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Legal||The Bio-Rad Legal Department is seeking a Legal Operations Financial Analyst to report to the Legal Operations Supervisor. This position will administer the Legal function’s spend management function, including but not limited to payment of outsid...|
|Junior Scrum Master - $2000 Hiring Bonus||2021-26474||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||IT||Bio-Rad's Global IT department is transforming itself towards a more Agile framework. We are currently growing the number of Agile teams within our department and have begun larger, cross-functional scaling efforts to better deliver value to our c...|
Hear from a current Bio-Rad employee.
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) Intl. Business Park
"I've learned a lot about diagnostic items and staff are very good and friendly. All willing to teach and guide you..."
Your Privacy Matters