This position is responsible for overall product life-cycle management with a focus to exceed portfolio revenue goals and help define market strategy for Hematology and Coagulation products and markets. The PM will also be responsible for the other products as defined. Key activities include customer/market research, forecasting and financial analysis, obtaining customer VOC, identifying new business and market opportunities, defining and driving product initiatives from concept through commercialization, and full support of the stage/gate agile scrum process.
• Demonstrated Product development experience in clinical diagnostic testing including developing plans for 1) strategic fit of new products, 2) drive product launch plans and initial go to market strategy, 3) product discontinuation strategy/life-cycle management, and 4) ongoing product profitability.
• Conduct & determine multi-generation product planning; responsible for ongoing profitability & growth, market share. Contribute to the alignment of strategies, resources and processes between Operations, R&D and Product Development.
• Business case; identify & recommend product development strategies including financial modeling, OEM vs Direct (Product) Decision, In-license/internal development.
• What markets to serve, what customers to serve, what channels to serve those customers.
• Ensure the use of VOC to assess market opportunities, market attractiveness, and develop products. Work with regions to identify and validate opportunities across the globe. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills related to interfacing and establishing relationships with customers and key influencer's to ensure that marketing decisions are customer-driven.
• Competitive Analysis; strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) (market segment or product segment).
• Forecasting – initial and revenue forecasting of the product segment.
• Sales & Operating Plan at product level.
• Participate on cross-functional teams including sales, manufacturing, operations, R&D, Quality, regulatory, and downstream marketing to achieve market penetration and revenue goals.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams/members without formal authority.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
• Post graduate degree in a related field desirable
• 3+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of clinical testing labs and products, product differentiation factors, sales strategies strongly desired
• Experience developing and executing on successful product development road-maps with strong demonstrated launch capabilities • Global product management and sales and/or marketing experience
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives. Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the health-care industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Production Technician I, Dispense Liquid Handling||2021-22694.2||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Manufacturing/Production||The Production Technician is responsible for supporting multiple Chemistry groups with the formulation and testing of buffer and bulk solutions in compliance with established GMP procedures and ensuring products are of consistent high quality.Resp...|
|Production Chemist III||2021-24422||Woodinville||Washington||United States||Woodinville, Washington, United States||Chemistry||Are you passionate about life sciences and pursuing a career in diagnostics? Are you interested in working for a company that improves public health, advances scientific research and values its employees? Then Bio-Rad could be the company for yo...|
|Material Handler||2021-23891||Richmond||California||United States||Richmond, California, United States||Warehouse/Distribution||Bio-Rad is looking for a Material Handler. Perform various routine physical tasks involved in one or more areas including but not limited to receiving, storing, packing, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, equipment, finished ...|
|Service and Instrument Install Administrator||2021-24383.1||Benicia||California||United States||Benicia, California, United States||Customer Service||The Service and Instrument Install Administrator (SIIA) provides exceptional administrative support to in house, field sales, and the service organization. Utilizing a thorough understanding of Bio-Rad offerings and practices, the SIIA offers solu...|
|Account Manager||2021-24424||Massachusetts||United States||Massachusetts, United States||Sales||Bio-Rad’s Life Science Group is looking for an Account Manager. In this role, you will demonstrate and sell Bio-Rad’s diverse line of consumables, apparatus, and small equipment. You will support and service life science research laboratories at ...|
|Associate Director, Market Development, MDx||2021-24402||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Marketing||Serve as Global Associate Director Market Development for Molecular Dx with focus on Reproductive Health and digital droplet PCR applications within current and new, emerging markets. Serve as the key driver for relationship with professional soci...|
Hear from a current Bio-Rad employee.
Global Demand Planning Manager (Current Employee) Hercules, CA
"Bio-Rad's culture makes the workplace comfortable and familial. Employees are upbeat and enthusiastic about the company mission and products..."
Your Privacy Matters