This position is responsible for overall product life-cycle management with a focus to exceed portfolio revenue goals and help define market strategy for Infectious Disease and Blood gas products and markets. The PM will also be responsible for the other products as defined. Key activities include customer/market research, forecasting and financial analysis, obtaining customer VOC, identifying new business and market opportunities, defining and driving product initiatives from concept through commercialization, and full support of the stage/gate agile scrum process.
• Demonstrated Product development experience in clinical diagnostic testing including developing plans for 1) strategic fit of new products, 2) drive product launch plans and initial go to market strategy, 3) product discontinuation strategy/life-cycle management, and 4) ongoing product profitability.
• Conduct & determine multi-generation product planning; responsible for ongoing profitability & growth, market share. Contribute to the alignment of strategies, resources and processes between Operations, R&D and Product Development.
• Business case; identify & recommend product development strategies including financial modeling, OEM vs Direct (Product) Decision, In-license/internal development.
• What markets to serve, what customers to serve, what channels to serve those customers.
• Ensure the use of VOC to assess market opportunities, market attractiveness, and develop products. Work with regions to identify and validate opportunities across the globe. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills related to interfacing and establishing relationships with customers and key influencer's to ensure that marketing decisions are customer-driven.
• Competitive Analysis; strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) (market segment or product segment).
• Forecasting – initial and revenue forecasting of the product segment.
• Sales & Operating Plan at product level.
• Participate on cross-functional teams including sales, manufacturing, operations, R&D, Quality, regulatory, and downstream marketing to achieve market penetration and revenue goals.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams/members without formal authority.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
• Post graduate degree in a related field desirable
• 3+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of clinical testing labs and products, product differentiation factors, sales strategies strongly desired
• Experience developing and executing on successful product development road-maps with strong demonstrated launch capabilities
• Global product management and sales and/or marketing experience
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the health-care industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting
Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related
to unsolicited resumes.
|Maintenance Planner/Scheduler||2021-24905||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Administrative||Bio-Rad is looking for a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler. This position will coordinate with Production and Maintenance leadership during periodic planning and scheduling meetings to determine work order priorities and communicate work order status,...|
|Senior Director, Corporate Business Development||2021-23582.1||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Business Development||The Senior Director of Corporate Business Development will be a leader who will work collaboratively with a variety of company functions including R&D, Business Development, Commercial, Legal, and Finance as well as external resources, to iden...|
|Account Executive- BioPharma||2021-23130.1||North Carolina||United States||North Carolina, United States||Sales||The successful BioPharma Account Executive will: Effectively promote and sell all Bio-Rad Genomics solutions, including Droplet Digital PCR and qPCR Systems and associated reagent content to achieve revenue targets. Demonstrate a strong Sales Pro...|
|Desktop Publisher- Temp||2021-24928||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Marketing||Electronically designs or modifies printed materials such as labels, Instructions for Use, or Customer notifications Responsibilities Electronically designs or modifies labels and IFUs in compliance with FDA/ISO/MDSAP or other regional regulation...|
|Technical Specialist - Instruments||2021-24903||Parsippany||New Jersey||United States||Parsippany, New Jersey, United States||Field Service/Support||Bio-Rad is looking for a Technical Specialist - Instruments.Responsibilities Provides 3rd level technical support to our affiliates and distributors. Resolves customer concerns and inquiries and escalate them to the appropriate services within the...|
|Senior Tax Accountant||2021-24904||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Finance||The Corporate Tax Department is hiring a tax accountant to handle sales/use tax-related requests and work with tax advisors on monthly sales tax compliance and tax saving opportunities. This position reports directly to the Domestic Tax Manager an...|
Hear from a current Bio-Rad employee.
Global Demand Planning Manager (Current Employee) Hercules, CA
"Bio-Rad's culture makes the workplace comfortable and familial. Employees are upbeat and enthusiastic about the company mission and products..."
Your Privacy Matters