The Quality Systems Division for Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics controls to ensure laboratory measurements are within standards. As part of this ecosystem, the division also provides a growing family of software applications that help clinical laboratories worldwide to track their performance and support their efforts in accreditation which helps the labs provide accurate medical test results to physicians and patients. Laboratory technicians use this software to check the accuracy of their test results through internal statistical analysis and external comparison against peer results of laboratories throughout the world. The real-world impact of this software is to help doctors accurately
diagnose patient problems and provide the proper treatment to patients, saving lives and improving the quality of life for millions
We are looking for a Product Manager to develop and implement product strategy and product roadmap, drive new product development, launch and product lifecycle management activities. You should be enthusiastic about delivering software products that extend our world-leading Unity platform to the cloud and make life easier for our customers.
This position is the Product Manager for the Unity Next Platform and may oversee other informatics products as we expand our offerings over time.
As part of the Agile team leadership, the Product Manager is the person who identifies the customer need and the larger business objectives that a product or feature will fulfill, articulates what success looks like for a product, and rallies a team to turn that vision into a reality. You will create, evolve and help execute the product vision and strategy with product roadmaps that address customer and business problems and are aligned with the company's mission and strategic initiatives.
• Research, keep abreast of and analyze Diagnostic Lab Informatics and Analytics market trends and technologies, relevant user segments, applications and platform roadmap
• Assess and analyze customers’ digital ecosystems, environments and workflows, along with their implicit, explicit and unanticipated needs
• Understand and represent user needs and define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
• Align stakeholders around the vision for the product and prioritizing product features and capabilities
• Analyze new product opportunities to make recommendations for ‘go’ or ‘no-go’ conclusions efficiently
• Assess the pros and cons of various business and commercial models; develop product line financial models
• Create buyer personas, positioning, and messaging
• Create agile requirements grounded in the ‘jobs-to-be-done’ framework, user stories, and epics
• Analyze partner ecosystems and create partnership strategies to maximize
• Influence decision-making and action across functions without formal authority
• Self-starter and drive results with team in ambiguous environment
We seek an experienced software product manager with demonstrated ability to take ownership, overcome obstacles and deliver on team commitments. This person will provide leadership in product requirements as well as business and user needs, and should have experience and ability driving resolution to project-level issues. Key skills and qualifications include
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in realted field - Business or STEM discipline (required), Master's Degree (desirable): Business (MBA) or STEM (Computer science, Engineering, Life Sciences, etc)
• 5+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience in software, medical device, diagnostic /or pharmaceutical industry as well as product management experience (required)
• Experience should include market landscaping and competitive intelligence, voice of customer research and translating VOC to customer requirements and product scope as well as product roadmap (required)
• Experience working in agile product development is desirable (desirable)
• Knowledge of QC in the clinical laboratory environment and competitive solutions (desirable)
• Experience in regulated healthcare environments – medical devices or diagnostics systems and familiarity with medical devices, diagnostic lab data, diagnostic instrument connectivity, LIS, EMR and healthcare applications ecosystems (desirable)
About Bio-Rad: Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives. Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|R&D Mechanical Engineer Intern||2021-23875||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Engineering||Are you passionate about being part of a team that develops products to help make a difference in the world? Bio-Rad is looking for a Mechanical Engineer intern who gets excited about product development, prototype testing and analysis, and system...|
|R&D Mechanical Engineer Intern||2021-23876||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineer II||2021-22740.2||Pleasanton||California||United States||Pleasanton, California, United States||Engineering||Bio-Rad is looking for an enthusiastic Mechanical Engineer II to support its global organization. You will be part of the innovative Mechanical Engineering Team developing complex solutions for the Next Generation ddPCR instrument systems.We need ...|
|Product Mgr II||2021-23815||Irvine||California||United States||Irvine, California, United States||Product Marketing||This position is responsible for overall product life-cycle management with a focus to exceed portfolio revenue goals and help define market strategy for Hematology and Coagulation products and markets. The PM will also be responsible for the othe...|
|Quality Control Chemist II||2021-23735||Richmond||California||United States||Richmond, California, United States||Chemistry||Bio-Rad is looking for a QC Chemist II.What’s in it for you: Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more. Opportunities for growth and training. Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company. Great work env...|
|Sr. Manager, Systems Engineering||2021-23840||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Engineering||Bio-Rad Clinical Diagnostics Group (CDG) is one of the leading global providers of tests for infectious and autoimmune disease screening, diabetes screening and monitoring, blood grouping as well as a whole range of reagents and software for labor...|
Hear from a current Bio-Rad employee.
Global Demand Planning Manager (Current Employee) Hercules, CA
"Bio-Rad's culture makes the workplace comfortable and familial. Employees are upbeat and enthusiastic about the company mission and products..."
Your Privacy Matters