The Quality Systems Division for Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics controls to ensure laboratory measurements are within standards. As part of this ecosystem, the division also provides a growing family of software applications that help clinical laboratories worldwide to track their performance and support their efforts in accreditation which helps the labs provide accurate medical test results to physicians and patients. Laboratory technicians use this software to check the accuracy of their test results through internal statistical analysis and external comparison against peer results of laboratories throughout the world. The real-world impact of this software is to help doctors accurately
diagnose patient problems and provide the proper treatment to patients, saving lives and improving the quality of life for millions
We are looking for a Product Manager to develop and implement product strategy and product roadmap, drive new product development, launch and product lifecycle management activities. You should be enthusiastic about delivering software products that extend our world-leading Unity platform to the cloud and make life easier for our customers.
This position is the Product Manager for the Unity Next Platform and may oversee other informatics products as we expand our offerings over time.
As part of the Agile team leadership, the Product Manager is the person who identifies the customer need and the larger business objectives that a product or feature will fulfill, articulates what success looks like for a product, and rallies a team to turn that vision into a reality. You will create, evolve and help execute the product vision and strategy with product roadmaps that address customer and business problems and are aligned with the company's mission and strategic initiatives.
• Research, keep abreast of and analyze Diagnostic Lab Informatics and Analytics market trends and technologies, relevant user segments, applications and platform roadmap
• Assess and analyze customers’ digital ecosystems, environments and workflows, along with their implicit, explicit and unanticipated needs
• Understand and represent user needs and define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
• Align stakeholders around the vision for the product and prioritizing product features and capabilities
• Analyze new product opportunities to make recommendations for ‘go’ or ‘no-go’ conclusions efficiently
• Assess the pros and cons of various business and commercial models; develop product line financial models
• Create buyer personas, positioning, and messaging
• Create agile requirements grounded in the ‘jobs-to-be-done’ framework, user stories, and epics
• Analyze partner ecosystems and create partnership strategies to maximize
• Influence decision-making and action across functions without formal authority
• Self-starter and drive results with team in ambiguous environment
We seek an experienced software product manager with demonstrated ability to take ownership, overcome obstacles and deliver on team commitments. This person will provide leadership in product requirements as well as business and user needs, and should have experience and ability driving resolution to project-level issues. Key skills and qualifications include
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in realted field - Business or STEM discipline (required), Master's Degree (desirable): Business (MBA) or STEM (Computer science, Engineering, Life Sciences, etc)
• 5+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience in software, medical device, diagnostic /or pharmaceutical industry as well as product management experience (required)
• Experience should include market landscaping and competitive intelligence, voice of customer research and translating VOC to customer requirements and product scope as well as product roadmap (required)
• Experience working in agile product development is desirable (desirable)
• Knowledge of QC in the clinical laboratory environment and competitive solutions (desirable)
• Experience in regulated healthcare environments – medical devices or diagnostics systems and familiarity with medical devices, diagnostic lab data, diagnostic instrument connectivity, LIS, EMR and healthcare applications ecosystems (desirable)
About Bio-Rad: Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives. Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Production Technician I, Dispense Liquid Handling||2021-22694.2||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Manufacturing/Production||The Production Technician is responsible for supporting multiple Chemistry groups with the formulation and testing of buffer and bulk solutions in compliance with established GMP procedures and ensuring products are of consistent high quality.Resp...|
|Production Chemist III||2021-24422||Woodinville||Washington||United States||Woodinville, Washington, United States||Chemistry||Are you passionate about life sciences and pursuing a career in diagnostics? Are you interested in working for a company that improves public health, advances scientific research and values its employees? Then Bio-Rad could be the company for yo...|
|Material Handler||2021-23891||Richmond||California||United States||Richmond, California, United States||Warehouse/Distribution||Bio-Rad is looking for a Material Handler. Perform various routine physical tasks involved in one or more areas including but not limited to receiving, storing, packing, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, equipment, finished ...|
|Service and Instrument Install Administrator||2021-24383.1||Benicia||California||United States||Benicia, California, United States||Customer Service||The Service and Instrument Install Administrator (SIIA) provides exceptional administrative support to in house, field sales, and the service organization. Utilizing a thorough understanding of Bio-Rad offerings and practices, the SIIA offers solu...|
|Account Manager||2021-24424||Massachusetts||United States||Massachusetts, United States||Sales||Bio-Rad’s Life Science Group is looking for an Account Manager. In this role, you will demonstrate and sell Bio-Rad’s diverse line of consumables, apparatus, and small equipment. You will support and service life science research laboratories at ...|
|Associate Director, Market Development, MDx||2021-24402||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Marketing||Serve as Global Associate Director Market Development for Molecular Dx with focus on Reproductive Health and digital droplet PCR applications within current and new, emerging markets. Serve as the key driver for relationship with professional soci...|
Aki talks about his journey at Bio-Rad.
Marketing Communications Specialist II (Current Employee) Hercules, CA
"Bio-Rad is continuously working to improve the work/life balance of it's employees. There is restructuring going on at the top levels in management and as a result I believe Bio-Rad will move into the more progressive styles and trends similar companies employ today."
Your Privacy Matters