IMPORTANT ALERT FOR JOB APPLICANTS!
Bio-Rad has received reports of individuals posing as Bio-Rad recruiters to obtain information from applicants. Be aware that Bio-Rad strictly adheres to these hiring practices.
If you are motivated, energetic and enjoy working with like-minded colleagues across multi-functional groups to help support and sustain Bio-Rad Quality Systems products, then the R&D department's Research Associate position may be a great opportunity for you.
This position requires a working knowledge of laboratory testing, experimentation, critical thinking and investigative reasoning to provide technical support for customer complaint resolution and to help sustain the VIROTROL infectious disease product line. Strong communication skills are essential as the ideal candidate collects, analyzes/interprets and summarizes technical data into concise structured reports for cross-functional group distribution and initiation of the decision-making process.
Performs assignments and tasks associated with Technical and Product Support efforts to include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Plans and conducts moderate to complex experiments for timely resolution of product Preliminary Complaint Investigations (PCI), Customer Complaint Investigations (CCi), customer inquiries (CCR).
• Prepares written investigative reports to summarize, document and communicate findings and recommendations to ensure successful resolution and disposition of PCi, CCIs and PCis.
• Uses various design and statistical tools to aid in study plan creation, data analysis and assessment.
• Technical liaison to Marketing group providing support as need.
• Strives to improve Bio-Rad customer experience through structure complaint resolution process
• Participates in product improvement and enhancement efforts
• Maintains accurate and complete R&D records and laboratory notebooks.
Bachelor’s degree in a related life science or technical discipline
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology with experience in a technical related field.
• 5+ years’ industry experience in an FDA-regulated environment, preferably IVDs
• Working with potentially infectious human pathogens in controlled laboratory conditions.
• Performs manual and/or automated EIA. Molecular biology techniques a plus.
• Able to follow instructions with desire and willingness to perform moderately complex laboratory studies. Works effectively in groups and/or independently where tact and collaborative efforts prevail.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to critically review and summarize data a must.
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) – technical writing a plus.
• Practical working knowledge of Quality Systems Regulations (QSR), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and ISO 13485 standards a plus.
• Knowledge of scientific related priciples, theories and application.
• Proficient in computer software programs such as MS Word, Excel, or comparable.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives. Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Production Operator I - Temp (Day Shift)||2020-17120||Santa Rosa||California||United States||Santa Rosa, California, United States||Manufacturing/Production||Clean room production support position. Executes a variety of tasks that includes operation of basic equipment, packaging of products, visual inspections, and completing required documentation following Good Documentation Practices. Responsibili...|
|Production Operator I - Temp (Swing Shift)||2020-17121||Santa Rosa||California||United States||Santa Rosa, California, United States||Manufacturing/Production||Clean room production support position. Executes a variety of tasks that includes operation of basic equipment, packaging of products, visual inspections, and completing required documentation following Good Documentation Practices. Responsibili...|
|Production Operator I - Temp (Graveyard Shift)||2020-17122||Santa Rosa||California||United States||Santa Rosa, California, United States||Manufacturing/Production||Clean room production support position. Executes a variety of tasks that includes operation of basic equipment, packaging of products, visual inspections, and completing required documentation following Good Documentation Practices. Responsibili...|
|Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager||2020-17219||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||HR||Bio-Rad has an immediate need for a Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Program Manager. This position is located in our corporate headquarters, located in Hercules, CA.The D&I Program Manager will assume a significant role in ensuring that we a...|
|Field Service Engineer II||2020-14636.1||St. Louis||Missouri||United States||St. Louis, Missouri, United States||Field Service/Support||Bio-Rad Laboratories (https://www.bio-rad.com/) has an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer. This is a remote position servicing the St. Louis, Missouri area. Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the h...|
|R&D Manager I||2020-17170||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Research & Development||Bio-Rad is looking for a Software Development Operations Manager who is excited about growing and leading the software infrastructure team. The team supports the infrastructure and tools for software desktop and embedded device development in Life...|
Hear what it's like to work at Bio-Rad.
Scientist (Current Empl.) Plano, TX
" ... In continuing the mission of Advancing Science and Improving Lives, you have the opportunity to make contributions to products that improve life on the planet Earth in meaningful ways. I love the get-the-job-done environment in Plano and being part of a team that delivers."
Your Privacy Matters