IMPORTANT ALERT FOR JOB APPLICANTS!
Bio-Rad has received reports of individuals posing as Bio-Rad recruiters to obtain information from applicants. Be aware that Bio-Rad strictly adheres to these hiring practices.
Bio-Rad is seeking an innovated and energetic candidate for the position of Research and Development Scientist to help develop and sustain new and existing infectious disease and core quality control products. The qualified candidate would have working knowledge of planning and executing studies, laboratory testing, experimentation, critical thinking and investigative reasoning often working in team or individually to develop new products focused on meeting the Organization's growth objectives.
Performs project assignments and tasks for the Division and organization that include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Conducts moderate to complex experiments in accordance with project development plan.
• Prepares written reports to summarize, document and communicate developmental data.
• Uses various design and statistical tools to aid in study plan creation, data analysis and assessment.
• Participates in product improvement and enhancement efforts • Maintains accurate and complete R&D records and laboratory notebooks.
Bachelor’s degree in a related life science or technical discipline Preferred: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology with experience in a technical related field.
• 5 + years’ industry experience in an FDA-regulated environment, preferably IVDs
• Working with potentially infectious human pathogens in controlled laboratory conditions.
• Performs manual and/or automated EIA. Molecular biology techniques a plus.
• Able to follow instructions with desire and willingness to perform moderately complex laboratory studies. Works effectively in groups and/or independently where tact and collaborative efforts prevail.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to critically review and summarize data a must.
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) – technical writing a plus.
• Practical working knowledge of Quality Systems Regulations (QSR), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Design Control / Design for Six Sigma and ISO 13485 standards a plus.
• Knowledge of scientific related priciples, theories and application.
• Proficient in computer software programs such as MS Word, Excel, or comparable.
About Bio-Rad: Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives. Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Systems Engineer IV||2021-22565||Pleasanton||California||United States||Pleasanton, California, United States||Engineering||The Systems Engineering Team is looking for an enthusiastic Systems Engineer to join our team and develop the most advanced ddPCR Systems on the planet. We need a solid systems engineer who gets excited about creating prototypes, is highly analyti...|
|Environmental Health & Safety Manager - Northern California||2020-16677.1||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Environmental Health & Safety||Bio-Rad is looking for an EH&S Manager I to oversee all environmental health and safety (EHS) activities/requirements within the Northern California region. This includes EHS compliance, incident response and coordination, direction of assign...|
|Trade Compliance Specialist II||2021-18732||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Trade Compliance||The primary responsibilities of the Trade Compliance Specialist II are to assist the Trade Compliance Manager in the development, implementation and maintenance of both import and export compliance programs and GTS. Strong emphasis on supporting ...|
|Account Executive - BioPharma||2021-22563||Massachusetts||United States||Massachusetts, United States||Sales||The successful BioPharma Account Executive will: Effectively promote and sell all Bio-Rad Genomics solutions, including Droplet Digital PCR and qPCR Systems and associated reagent content to achieve revenue targets. Demonstrate a strong Sales Proc...|
|Director, Regional Logistics – Americas||2020-17939||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Logistics||Bio-Rad is recruiting for a Director, Regional Logistics - Americas. The Director will manage a team of Logistics and Distribution Managers with 100+ direct and indirect staff located in multiple countries which includes Latin America, USA and Can...|
|Molecular Biologist||2021-18726||Ann Arbor||Michigan||United States||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States||Research & Development||We are seeking a scientist with excellent technical skills in molecular biology and/or biochemistry with good attention to detail and efficient work processes. If you are the person that others turn to when things need to work then you will thriv...|
Hear what it's like to work at Bio-Rad.
Scientist (Current Empl.) Plano, TX
" ... In continuing the mission of Advancing Science and Improving Lives, you have the opportunity to make contributions to products that improve life on the planet Earth in meaningful ways. I love the get-the-job-done environment in Plano and being part of a team that delivers."
Your Privacy Matters