The Quality Systems Division for Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics controls to ensure laboratory measurements are within standards. As part of this ecosystem, the division also provides a growing family of software applications that help clinical laboratories worldwide to track their performance and support their efforts in accreditation which helps the labs provide accurate medical test results to physicians and patients. Laboratory technicians use this software to check the accuracy of their test results through internal statistical analysis and external comparison against peer results of laboratories throughout the world. The real-world impact of this software is to help doctors accurately diagnose patient problems and provide the proper treatment to patients, saving lives and improving the quality of life for millions.
We're seeking a hard-working and experienced Software Developer to join our team in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high energy environment. Our ideal candidate has a passion for Software Development, a hunger to take on challenging and exciting projects as well as a unrelenting drive to learn and teach others.
In this role, you'll
• Contribute to and lead quality delivery of production web and API applications on AWS cloud.
• Design, develop, and maintain high quality code in a continuous integration environment.
• Adhere to best practices for automated test framework and development.
• Work collaboratively with agile feature teams to bring more code coverage to applications through the full software lifecycle.
• Evaluate testing gaps and provide solutions at the unit, integration, system, stress, and regression levels.
• Learn and understand project/customer objectives to better draft and implement testing strategies.
• Troubleshoot, reproduce, fix and verify defects.
• Solve cutting-edge technical challenges that have real impact on healthcare quality.
Recognize areas of improvement and define a plan for realizing the improvement.
• Understand the current testing coverage and suggest changes to it.
• Research trends, tools, and methodologies to upgrade current systems and processes.
• Minimum of 5+ years of software development and integration experience
• Must be able to work with little supervision
• Experience in one or more of Angular (or similar) C#, Object Oriented Language, Go
• Experience and understanding of best practices such as design patterns, code coverage via unit test and test driven development.
• Desired key skills and knowledge of following technologies: • Selenium, Protractor, Confluence, JIRA, GitHub, UML
• Define automation strategies.
• Experience in AWS core services.
• Long-term thinker who is committed to excellence, teamwork, and the professional growth of their peers
• Knowledge of software design, architecture, coding languages, validation/verification, and industry standard software development practices.
• Strong software documentation, troubleshooting, problem solving, organizational, teamwork, communication, and listening skills
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently
announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-
19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on
disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age Agency Non-Solicitation:
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Senior Scientist, Bioseparation R&D||2021-23070.3||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Scientist||This is an opening for a recent PHD graduate with strong background in the separation and characterization of biomolecules, who is interested in applying basic scientific/engineering principles to the large scale production of biopharmaceuticals. ...|
|Production Technician I||2021-25583||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Manufacturing/Production||The Production Technician is responsible for producing or supporting production of instruments or reagents products in compliance with established GMP procedures and ensuring products are of consistent high quality. They will also perform producti...|
|Production Chemist I||2021-25315.1||Woodinville||Washington||United States||Woodinville, Washington, United States||Chemistry||Manufacturing activities for BioPlex 2200 to support commercialization and development activities. ResponsibilitiesManufacturing activities for BioPlex 2200 to support commercialization and development activities. Areas of responsibility coul...|
|Global Service Operations Manager||2021-25702||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Sales||Bio-Rad advances scientific discoveries that improve health care and advance the quality of human life. By providing life science and diagnostic products, services, consumables and reagents, Bio-Rad enables customers to gain the answers they requi...|
|Chemical Process Operator I||2021-24382.1||Richmond||California||United States||Richmond, California, United States||Manufacturing/Production||Bio-Rad is looking for a Chemical Process Operator I. This role is responsible for all chemical/biological mixing, processing, and packaging operations within the production area. This includes the transferring of products through various process ...|
|Global Sales Operations Manager||2021-25700||Hercules||California||United States||Hercules, California, United States||Sales||Bio-Rad is looking for a Global Sales Operations Manager About You: You are inquisitive. Nothing makes you grind your teeth more than hearing the phrase “because we’ve always done it that way.” Instead of accepting that things “are the way they a...|
Marcos talks about his journey at Bio-Rad.
Marketing Communications Specialist II (Current Employee) Hercules, CA
"Bio-Rad is continuously working to improve the work/life balance of it's employees. There is restructuring going on at the top levels in management and as a result I believe Bio-Rad will move into the more progressive styles and trends similar companies employ today."
Your Privacy Matters